Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Well, I still hate Christmas. Even though Jett's presence and being a family of 4 with my partner and her son makes it better Christmas is still not right. I miss Taite and Seth and have a hole in my heart, no matter how many beautiful people I have in my life. Taite and Seth will always be missing.

I think Christmas will always be a little traumatic, as I clearly remember Christmas 2008, it was 22 days after I lost my firstborn sons. I hated life, I hated Christmas, I hated that the world was still turning and not only turning, but people were HAPPY!!

I hate that Christmas will always be forever tainted. I try not to show it though. Jett and my family don't deserve to have their Christmas spirit dampened but sometimes it's just hard.

Anyway, it's another Christmas gone and another year started without 2 of my babies.... Life goes on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a Nurse and Mama to 2 Angels and a premmy Miracle

Followers