Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

8 years!!

Well another birthday, Christmas,  Easter and Mother's day gone without my babies. Not that they would be babies anymore. 8 years old! The last birthday was the first birthday I didn't do anything.... I can't really remember what I did... Anyway,  I was ok with it. I did name binary stars though. We haven't had a chance to see them yet. I was sent a certificate with the co ordinates, but they sky has to be very clear. Maybe in the next couple of weeks.  Jett would be excited. He knows his brothers are in the stars and speaks of them often.

My grief has changed so much, my life has changed so much, but nothing will change my endless love for my beautiful boys. I wish they were here. I wish I had 3 children here (although I'd probably go mad!!). I ♡ you Taite & Seth. Forever in my heart beautiful babies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a Nurse and Mama to 2 Angels and a premmy Miracle

Followers