Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Service..

Yesterday Bonnie babes held a really lovely Christmas service for our Babes that aren't here.. I was so proud.. I read 2 poems at the service!! Only cried a little..:) Jacob was so so cute.. We all had balloons to release, so we wrote names and messages on them.. Jacob had to draw: "Taite, Seth, Daddy, Dabby, Jacob and the cat" lol.. So so cute.. Jacob 'accidentally' released about 5 balloons before the service, then spoke throughout it.. The pure innocence of a child hey.. I love him so much and I really really wish he had his brothers here.. He would have been such a good big brother.. And I would have been such a good Mama.. :) It isn't fair!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a Nurse and Mama to 2 Angels and a premmy Miracle

Followers