Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Such an unfair world..

I just read this morning that a lady that was on the parenting forum I am on took her own life. She had 4 losses after 12 weeks. 3 girls and the last baby a boy. The last loss was the last straw. I get it. I get that feeling of pain. I get that all she wanted was to be a mother. I am so sad for this lady and her family. I hope she is in a beautiful place where she can be the mother she always wanted to be to her 4 beautiful angels. RIP Bondi Girl.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand why, because I have nearly gone there a few times. I hope her husband is ok, I cant imaging what he is feeling having lost his children and now his wife. I too really hope that she is reunited with her beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a Nurse and Mama to 2 Angels and a premmy Miracle

Followers