Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day..

Happy Mothers day to all my babylost Mama friends! It is such a sad day when you are a childless mother. Today was good though I went and had lunch with Kathi from www.butterfliesandkittens.blogspot and we talked about our children. It was so good being able to talk about Taite and Seth so freely, not worrying about whether it made anyone uncomfortable. It was like we were just 2 mothers talking about our kids. (Which mothers of living children do all the time!)It was really good. I miss my babies so much and it really sux not having them here. But it was good to talk about them.. Now, even though I should be studying, I'm not going to, I am going to lay down with my pussy cat Jazz and watch DVDs! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! So happy you were able to have lunch with Kathi. It is great when we can share our children with others who understand.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a Nurse and Mama to 2 Angels and a premmy Miracle

Followers