Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Miserable..

It had to come.. I knew it would.. I have been seperated for just over 2wks and it's fuckin hard! I miss my babies and I miss their father.. The amount of grief I am feeling is overwhelming. I feel so depressed, stressed, anxious, teary.. I try to keep reminding myself I wont always feel like this. I am just sad, and I am back to living life 1 minute, 1 hour, 1 day at a time.. I just want this to pass and quickly. I don't feel like I can cope with much more. I have had enough of my shit life. I deserve to be happy so why the fuck does it feel impossible. There's always something.. I'm sick of waiting to be happy..I am trying to take positive steps and make positive life choices but I AM HURTING AND NEED THIS PAIN TO STOP!!

2 comments:

  1. Abby, I have sat & read your story & blog for the last hour n a bit...my 8yr old cats looking at me strangely as I am wiping away the tears...let me say this Taite and Seth have the best mum & you should be proud of yourself for getting to this point. I dont think we ever "get over" things that happen to us we just learn to live with them & live a "different" normal life than we used to.

    Shell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed - holding you in my thoughts and heart more than ever at the moment. Sweet darling these dark bleak times will pass, just not as quickly as you hope, and they are tough. You have the strength and determination to get through. You are an amazingly beautiful soul, just remember that. With love. Dory

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a Nurse and Mama to 2 Angels and a premmy Miracle

Followers